Choosing a Website Platform Course
Choosing the right website platform for your business can be confusing. With so many different options available, it can be hard to know the right one to choose for your business. We decided to create a course comparing the most popular website platforms out there, so you can compare them all at once and know once and for all which platform you should choose for your business.
Here are some things we will be looking at.
- Your Needs & Sales Volumes
- What Integrations are easy and or hard
- Performance & Scalability of Various Platforms
- SEO & Mobile Friendly
When 60%+ start on mobile platforms, you can’t just ignore how important it is to be mobile friendly. Often time, these searches result in final purchases, and you might just lose them if your site is not mobile-friendly.
- Can You Add a custom domain name?
- Can you Update meta tags and meta descriptions?
- Can you Add captions and descriptions in images?
- Do you have access to the robot.txt file of the platform?
- Can you Add tags where required often required?
- Make for easy search results.
- Are pages built into SEO Friendly URL structures?
- Do you have access to update the XML sitemap?
- What API integrations does the platform have?
- Easily hook up to google analytics & Bing Webmaster Tools
- Customer & Order Management
Platforms we will touch on in this course are as follows.
- Big commerce
We provide courses on specific platforms for example (shopify). In those courses we go info much more detail and go over the potential pros and cons of each platform.