Ecommerce CRM Course
Ecommerce CRMs are essential to your ecommerce website. What all CRMs software’s want to boast is that they want to boost your customer retention, drive more sales, and leverage your contacts.
This Course will Guide you through understanding and implementing the right Ecommerce CRM Systems info your business.
This course will teach you how to create a customer-focused business that will keep customers satisfied and coming back for more.
You’ll master how to use a CRM to improve your company’s customer service, whether you operate a service-based or product-based business.
By learning the ins and outs of this valuable customer relationship management program, your sales and service teams will be at the top of their game.
Improve collaboration, elevate proficiency and facilitate more productive business relationships in your organization.
- Become a CRM power user, fluent in key terminology and proficient in the functionality.
- Learn how to integrate outlook emails, contacts, appointments and keep synchronized.
- Effectively use Chatter; post, follow and make comments improving communication and collaboration with co-workers.
- Plan out sales stages and strategies in your CRM.
- Filter and sort Leads, Accounts, Contacts, Opportunities and other lists with ease.
- Learn the fundamentals of Views, Reports Dashboards.
- Identify coaching opportunities and best practices for the Sales Manager role.
You’ll also learn how to integrate CRMS with Microsoft Outlook so you can sync emails, contacts, tasks, and appointments to easily share them with colleagues.
In addition to easy collaboration, you can also use your CRM to generate sales, so you’ll learn how to manage leads, work with accounts and contacts, and track sales opportunities.
To track your progress, you’ll learn about Views, Reports, and Dashboards. You’ll create standard and custom reports using the report builder, and you’ll use your report data to create a dashboard.
You’ll even cover how to connect your CRM to your social networks so you can maintain contact with customers there as well.
And you’ll tackle how to create custom views, configure preferences, and import data to make your CRM work for your specific needs.
Completing this course will help you keep track of your customers’ feedback, figure out ways to meet customer needs more effectively, and increase sales through improved customer satisfaction, regardless of what industry you work in.
Let’s get started!